Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Discontent

It gets harder and harder to be at work. I don't hate my job. I just don't want to be there. I love my coworkers. I'm good at what I do. But I so wish we had never put ourselves in a position where we were dependent upon my income to make the bills. But it is what it is and there is nothing to do except stick it out until I can quit. Because ultimately, I want to be doing something different with my life.

I got on here thinking I would blog about vacation and post some pictures. But I'm in a "mood" tonight. Based on the title, it's discontentment.

I'm not very patient. I don't like to be patient. I don't like patient people. :) Just kidding on that last one. Patience is a virtue. One I do not possess.

So sitting here waiting to be able to quit my job finds me very restless.

On a different note, I LOVE The Colbert Report. This show always makes me feel better. This clip made me laugh, since we have highways and interstates shutting down ALL the time!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Carmageddon
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive


No comments:

Post a Comment