Saturday, March 20, 2010

In the words of Abbey, 'Home Sweet Home!'


Our journey ended much as it began. Cold and rainy. I am so thankful that the weather was gorgeous while we were in Virginia though, and I am hoping the forecasted snow misses St. Louis tonight.

It was wonderful seeing our beloved city of St. Louis again.


The kids are all happy to be home and Olivia has already asked to go to bed. Granted, it is only 10pm here but her poor little four-year-old body is on Eastern time still...I'm pretty sure almost every night though she has asked to go to bed. She's 'out like a light' so the saying goes. Tonight is the last night the kids will get to stay up well past their bedtime. Tomorrow night...it's back to 7pm bedtime for all children in the Bishop household.

I do have a couple of others things to write, specifically pertaining to our vacation but I wanted to go ahead and get this one completed. Primarily because this is what was on my mind right now.

We are ending our vacation with pizza/movie night. We're finishing up the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, At World's End. Here's to hoping for a smooth transition back to our chaotic family life. I'm ready to get back into some sort of routine, and I know at least 2 of my children that NEED to get back to that routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment