Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chocolate

I love chocolate.  It's no big secret.  :-)

Saturday my family will embark on a journey to the sweet, sweet town of Hershey, Pennsylvania. We'll 'caravan' with Cindy, Dean and Brandon, stopping halfway there for the night.  I just didn't think the kids were ready for a drive like that in ONE day, so we're breaking it up over two days.  Maybe it was more that I wasn't ready for a drive like that with the kids--but I really do believe they are just a bit too young to tolerate more than 6-7 hours a day.

I'm really looking forward to some time off work.  Of course I will find myself worrying about it while I am gone, but I need a break.  I'm really looking forward to getting some reading done.  I plan to finish Dekker's latest book "Kiss" and hopefully read the fourth book in the Anne of Green Gables series since I can't seem to find that one online anywhere to listen to (for free); that is, if Katherine will let me borrow the book!

I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to share!  Below are a couple of pictures from our weekend trip to Castlewood State Park.





1 comment:

  1. I love Hershey, PA! It literally smells like chocolate there! Hopefully the kids can ride the rides at the amusement park. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete