Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Well...now it's been even longer than a week. I need more time in my days.

News from the Bishop household:

1. Olivia is rolling over and across the floor now
2. Abbey still is not talking clearly or wanting to 'potty train'.
3. Katherine is becoming quite the little reader...today she read words like "trip" and "pain" to me.
4. Kaleb loves playing playstation and most of the time threatening to take that away from him helps him behave at school.
5. Kris--well...not much new there.
6. I have gall stones. Yippee! I go tomorrow to talk to a surgeon. More details about whether or not surgery will be required will follow.

So I am getting excited about moving forward with Pampered Chef. I'm excited about my show this Sunday. Only 4 people have officially RSVP'd but hopefully more than that will be able to make it. I have one order already, from someone I've never met before. I left a catalog at Depaul Hospital last week when I went to get the ultrasound on my abdomen and the next day someone called and placed an order. It was cool. I have two shows already booked in my calendar for March, and three others that I need to set dates for from people that said they would "probably" do a show. Hopefully if I do have to have surgery on my gall bladder it will not distract me too much from getting started with Pampered Chef again.

No comments:

Post a Comment