Monday, September 27, 2004

My grandmother turned 80 last week. We had a big bash at my mom's house in Indiana for her. She really enjoyed it. I am hopefully going to get to Florida in a couple of weeks to spend some time with her. It's kind of sad that before this weekend the last time I saw her was 5 years ago at her 75th birthday party. She had never even met any of the kids. Sad, I think. But it is difficult to get to Florida, not to mention expensive. So it isn't like we were avoiding her.



Kris told me a funny story last night. When he was putting the kids to bed, right before they prayed, Kaleb told him "I asked God for a baby brother and He said yes." Interesting. I wonder if that will happen?? We'll see I suppose!



My sister Jenny got engaged this weekend. I can't spell the guy's name-he is Indian and I don't even want to try to mispell his name! He is very nice though, so I'm happy for her. He really seems to care about her and is very kind to her.



Not too much else has happened really. Kind of a boring few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment