Friday, September 10, 2004

As crazy as my kids make me at times, I love them more and more each day. Sometimes I look at them and I am amazed that I can feel such great love and appreciation for them. Each day it is more than the day before and if you really think about it, it seems like it isn't possible for that love to keep growing, but it does.



Today they have been so cute. They play "house", or "work" or "doctor"--not the bad kind though, of course. Sometimes they are mommy and daddy and all you hear is their babies crying. That part is annoying, but it is still cute. I start to get onto them for whining and they inform me that it is their babies that are crying. Today Kaleb and Kat were running through the hallway and Kaleb says, "Let's go to my work." I love it when they can actually play well together. And though Abbey can't really talk much, she follows them around mimicking them.



This morning Katherine was singing her ABC's. When she finished, Abbey was sitting there and she looked at her and said "Abbey, sing with me." So Kat started again and you hear her singing and Abbey making all these noises, which is her way of singing. It was adorable!



So, while I still look forward to nap time everyday, I love them. With all my heart. And I wanted to share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment