Sunday, March 5, 2006

So now I am torn. I went ahead and joined 'myspace.com' and there is a blogging feature right there on your page. So I have started blogging there, but I will still try to get on here and blog unless all three people who actually read my blog prefer to go to myspace to read it! It's not like most days I don't have more than enough to say!

The kids have been crazy today!! Poor Kris. He has tried to take care of all of them (Livvy being sick with a fever and vomiting), take care of me, and somehow manage to take care of himself too! I asked him today "So, you see why I can't handle it by myself??" I felt bad for him. He was so frustrated, and I knew exactly what he was feeling, and there wasn't anything I could do about it. I tried to help out some, but he doesn't want me doing too much, which is wise since he only has 4 days off of work for me to heal completely! He can't afford for me to have a set back in my healing!

I'm tired today. I feel ok as far as pain is concerned. I'm uncomfortable and the staples are starting to bother me more. But I'm more tired (probably from laying around) than anything. I've done a little more work on Pampered Chef stuff but have so much more that I want to do while I am 'off' this week. It will actually be a great opportunity for me to do a lot of paperwork and things that I need to just sit down and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment