Saturday, September 24, 2005

Kaleb's birthday has come and gone, and Olivia Morgan is 9 days old. She is a good baby--very calm for the most part, just like Katherine and Abigail were. As opposed to every two hours, she only gets up 2, maybe 3 times per night....that is a huge improvement from what I was used to with the others. It's nice. Not that I feel rested at all-I'm still pretty tired, but I'm sure I will get used to that too.

Kris goes back to work on Monday. He was off all week. It was really nice and helpful until Thursday, when he got the flu or whatever else had been going around. So much for having help! It was a rough day, that carried into Friday (not that he was sick anymore--I was just beyond frustrated at that point). And now it is the weekend and I have two days before I get back to reality with Olivia being here.

I am going to play raquetball with Cindy today and looking forward to that. It will be good to 1. Get out and 2. Do something active. Kris will stay with the kids...I tried to time it between feeding times so Kris won't have to give Olivia a bottle, but it isn't the end of the world if she has to have one.

The labor and delivery with Olivia was fast and easy. From start to finish I was in labor for only 7 hours before she was born. I got to the hospital to be induced at 8am and right at 3pm on the dot she was born. And now she is demanding my attention. I think she would like to finish her breakfast now.

No comments:

Post a Comment