Saturday, December 31, 2011

A new endeavor-Little Bishop Creations

Just in time for a new year, I have officially launched Little Bishop Creations.  It's on both Etsy and Facebook, and will be a way for me to hopefully bring in some extra income while I am currently unemployed.  The bills are piling, the debt is climbing and I feel like I need to do something to help.  Hopefully this can be something that can expand into something really great for our family, and anyone who supports it. Please go to Facebook and like Little Bishop Creations.  I'll post new items, new patterns, sales, etc...there.  I am still trying to learn my way around Etsy, so bear with me on that!  The headbands are my focus right now, but I am not limited to headbands.  I do tag blankets that work great for teething babies and general carrying around (they're smaller and easier to transport with the little one).  I also do make quilts, but I will tell you that these are time consuming, and due to my anal meticulous nature, I try to make them PERFECT, so those are not cheap but if it is something you are interested in, let me know.

NO SLIP Headbands will sell for $8 (kids) or $10 (adults) starting February 1.  For now, to start out the new year right, all headbands will be $6 or $8 (respectively) and if you buy 2, you will get 1 for FREE.  I'll run different specials each month.  Towards the end of the month, I'll have headbands that will be perfect for Valentine's Day, so check back in on Facebook for those!



If you live out of state, shipping will range between $1-2.  Orders of 10 headbands or more (think sports teams) will be discounted to $5/each.

Once I get to 100 likes on Facebook, I'll give away a headband to the 100th like! If you are interested in working with me to promote a giveaway on your blog, please contact me directly. A blog specifically for Little Bishop Creations will be up and running in a couple of days.

On another note, can you believe this is my last post for 2011?  Hopefully I'll start the year out right with a new post tomorrow.
Don't hold your breath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment